Black GuangZhou sourcing agent PU handbag 50*23*25cm
body: 100% PU, linging: 100% polyester
one phone pocket,one wallet pocket on the front of the
bag and one zipper pocket on the backing of the bag
We accept payment terms: T/T,L/C/, Western Union
30% deposit upon approval sample, the balance paid before shipment.
About 25-35 days after we received your advance payment
No stuffing, one bag into one polybag, and around 12-20pcs inton
one carton( depends on the designs). The carton size is
60*40*43cm,the net weight of each carton is 1.2KG
Our highly creative team releases many new styles regular to
satisfy market demands.
1) If we are the first cooperation, customers are requested to
charge the samples and shipping cost, but the sample cost will full
return when bulk orders.
2) If you become our old customer, we will send you new designs and
won't charge you the sample fee and shipping fee.
Term of Shipment
1) By air or sea or combined transportation.
2) Express: We have Fed-ex and DHL account
our One-stop sourcing agent services:
1) Search products and price information and send samples
2) Making samples from your design or sample provided by you.
3) Worry-free service including invitation letter, hotel booking,
airport pick-up and drop-off, local car service etc.for your
4) Organize and accompany you for onsite visit to potential
manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers and commodity markets
according to your requirements.
5) Discussion on product specifications, market protection,
packaging details and payment terms etc.
6) Placing order as you required and follow up with production
7)Make test report such as SGS, TUV, and ROHS if necessary. Arrange
test service at your cost if needed, such as AZO, Nickel, Cadmium,
Phathalate test etc.
8) Factory audit and quality control, Control order quality and
quantity and send inspection report to you for approval.
9) Consolidation of goods from different suppliers and container
10) Shipment booking with freight forwarders, customs clearance,
and make shipping documents according your instruction and send the
copy to you for approval.
11) Release the document to you upon receipt of your balance